christmas day is now official over and i just thought of revisiting my christmas wishlist. now i understand why i was made to wait for certain things…now i know that i was pining for some things which weren’t meant for me after all pala…am amazed with how God answers prayers with His impeccable timing…how He truly is a God of nice surprises, complemented with a sense of humor at that. 🙂 what am i talking about? scroll down and find out for yourself, my friend…
my christmas wishlist revisited — WITH COMMENTS:
1. a good easy to read book – diversion from the law books — NAKABILI AKO NG 3 FOR MYSELF. KASO DI KO PA NABABASA EH
2. mga multi-colored pens & highlighters. patok to sa kin! — WALA PA NAGBIBIGAY SA KIN NITO…MURA LANG, KAYANG-KAYA NYO! HAHAHA
3. bed sheets na kulay pink or may red para bagay sa carpet ko — PWEDE PANG I-REGALO SA KIN.
4. a pilates video – para i won’t have to go to the gym & i could have my own exercise regimen right at home — WALA PA AKONG GANITO…HINT!HINT! 🙂
5. my voice back!!! – i have really sore throat…and i have a solo to sing sa mga charivari performances…pa’no na ang carolling ngayong pasko? — YEAH, I HAVE MY VOICE BACK NOW! KASO PUMIYOK AKO NUNG WEDDING NI MIJ! ARGGGGHHHH!!! TSAKA NUNG CHRISTMAS PARTY NG ROQUE BUTUYAN! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! (PANIRA SA CAREER!)
6. magic sing!!! – mamahalin ko forever ang magbibigay sa kin nito!!! (kaya naman eh, mag-contribute na lang ng P100 each ang lahat ng taong kilala ko, mabibigyan na ako nito!) — MERON NA!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO LIVEN UP YOUR PARTIES. DAPAT UPDATED ANG SONG CHIPS NYO, THOUGH…THE SONG CHIPS WILL BE PART OF MY NEXT WISHLIST/MATERIAL GOALS NA.
7. funds to have my hair treated & rebonded (sobrang dry & unruly kasi eh!) — SIGURO DI NA LANG AKO MAGPAPA-REBOND…MAGPAPA-TREAT NA LANG AKO NG HAIR
8. a dvd camcorder – grabe the best! — WELL, MY MOM BOUGHT A SMALL DIGI/VIDEOCAM…PWEDE NA RIN
9. a nice watch – sira na ang watch ko. huhuhu… — NO NEW WATCH. BUT SOMEONE GAVE ME A NICE PEARL BRACELET. 🙂 🙂 🙂
10. bean bag!!! or a new sofa — I GUESS THIS REMAINS ON MY WISHLIST
11. boyfriend na super ok…hahaha…(a.k.a. spiritually mature, cute, tall, carries clothes well, musically-inclined, goal-oriented, promise-keeper, people-person, unattached to someone else, with a wholesome sense of humor & leadership skills…kung hindi rin naman ganito, wag na lang…aksaya lang ng panahon) — SURPRISE! SURPRISE!!! WHO WOULD’VE EVER THOUGHT? (coz when i wrote my wishlist, di ko pa na-m-meet si mike)
sa mga nagtatanong/magtatanong kung sino si mike, ito siya (sya yung kasama ko sa picture…dahil nilagay nya ang picture namin sa blog nya, nilagay ko rin picture namin dito sa blog ko…haha!). ma-m-meet nyo rin sya siguro (malamang / i hope) in the coming days as we go along… 🙂
come to think of it, am not really sure kung ano ang status…is it an innominate one?…known to some as dating/seeing each other/whatever…one thing’s for sure, it’s not really as complicated as my friendster profile says…heck, it’s not complicated at all…i’ve never had a (budding) relationship/friendship na ganito ka-smooth ang lahat…we’ve been seeing each other for a little over a week now. i admit, medyo parang ang bilis nga ng mga pangyayari…still, we don’t wanna rush anything…for sure, we’ll be taking things one step at a time, trusting God every step of the way. 🙂 …kagaya nga ng isa sa mga points ng na-getz ko sa sermon ni pastor kevin sa church namin yesterday, i know, i’ll (we’ll) be surprised na lang with how far i (we) could go with God… 🙂 ang pinaka-hope ko, kung sakali man, sana God wld be glorified dito. 🙂
basta, basta lang, i’m really happy that everything’s going smoothly…ralph likes him (i hope my other friends do too…well they ought to! mandamus ito! i’m sure they will when they get to meet him)…my family finds him nice (esp my sister, ang lakas kaya ni mike sa kanya), some of my relatives say he bears a slight resemblance to my dad…(hmmm…daddy, is that you? hahahaha…). in turn, mike says his mom likes me raw (weird thing daw is his mom daw didn’t really talk to his ex’s (eh hindi naman nya ako ex eh di ba? hehehe), but we had this brief chitchat in church yesterday), and when he introduced me to his friends, they said daw na i’m a keeper (naks!), plus ang dami naming mga common friends…what’s amazing is, we, mike & i, didn’t really have to exert extra effrort to earn pogi/ganda points in the eyes of our family & friends…we were just being ourselves…kaya nakakatuwa coz everybody likes everybody. 🙂
mike is such an answered prayer. in addition to the qualities i put in the aforementioned wishlist, mike also has a sunshiny disposition. he has a nice business sense, as in i could see that he handles his money well (he has financial targets – like me, he saves up for his tech-y toys). he’s also somewhat gullible (like me), OC (yet makalat) and corny (kaya he laughs at my jokes! hahaha). he likes singing his heart out in his car too. at marami pa kaming mga trip at mga prinsipyo sa buhay na pareho (di nya lang alam, di lang ako nagsasalita kasi baka masyado syang matuwa pero can relate ako sa karamihan ng mga sinasabi nya…hahaha). he’s the sweetest, funniest (appeals to my corny sense of humor), most caring, appreciative & supportive guy in the world for me….tsaka crush ng bayan pa! hahaha (mr olympic in his UPIS days…hehehe) medyo opposites kami in some aspects, but it’s cool…buti nga yon, diverse interests, much to learn from each other, di ba? tsaka kung ganun, eh di hindi kami mag-c-compete w/ each other. still, it’s wonderful how we get along because the non-negotiables are present…the important thing is we have the important things in common.
of course, there’s still so much to learn about each other, and i’m excited to embark on this journey of sorts. indeed, i’m more than happy that he’s in my life and i’m even more ecstatic that he feels the same way too 🙂 — ACTUALLY, ITO ANG HIGHLIGHT NG BLOG ENTRY KONG ITO. HEHEHE…SORRY, SORRY, I KNOW, I KNOW, I’M GUSHING….HAHAHA
12. isang bote ng baileys – sobrang hindi ako tomador (at pinagbabawalan ako ng blockmates kong uminom…ask omar why) pero gusto ko lang nito (who says na iinumin ko sa isang sitting lang?) — WELL, TONIGHT, MAY PARTY KAMI SA APARTMENT WITH ALETH’S FRIENDS. DAPAT MAY BAILEYS!!!
13. reunion with friends!!! highschool friends, college friends…kaso pagod na ako mag-set up! — MET UP WITH RALPH THE OTHER DAY (GOT TO INTRODUCE MIKE TO RALPH & GOT TO MEET RIN WITH MIKE’S FRIENDS), YESTERDAY HAD A FAMILY REUNION WITH MY MOM’S SIDE RELATIVES, TOMORROW LUNCH MTG UP NAMAN WITH P&G BESTFRIENDS, TAPOS TOM NIGHT WITH MY CHILDHOOD PALS
14. a personal ref for my room — PWEDENG-PWEDE PANG I-GIFT SA AKIN!!!
15. aircon na matino for my room din! — ISA PA ‘TO.
16. singing career – alternative to a future law career? hahaha — SALAMAT SA MAGIC SING, BUHAY ANG CAREER!
17. a high grade kay avena, etc (tanging sya lang ang makakapagbigay nito) – OO NA, SIGE NA, MAG-ST-START NA AKO MAG-ARAL TODAY FOR THIS…AFTER THIS BLOG ENTRY. SIGURO 3 SUBJECTS NA LANG MAPAG-AARALAN KO NGAYONG BAKASYON. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TIME NA NASA PALAWAN SI MIKE.
18. christmas dinner – basta libreng food, ok na sa kin – HINDI LANG DINNER, MAY CHRISTMAS LUNCHES PA!
19. a heart-felt letter (of appreciation, of admiration…haha…feeling!…wala lang, mga tipong dear lorybeth, thank you because…blah-blah-blah…kung wala nito, susulatan ko sarili ko! hahaha) – WALA PA RIN NITO EH…PWEDE PANG HUMABOL FOR CHRISTMAS (OR VALENTINES)