i’m just kinda annoyed at myself coz i wasn’t able to do something productive today when i should have. time is ticking and i only have a few days left for the smorgasboard of things that i have to do namely:
1. labor backlog & coverage for the 1st week of class in Jan
2. admin backlog & coverage for the 1st week of class in Jan (darn it, i hate getting sick, i get to accumulate all these backlogs!)
3. civ pro coverage at least for the 1st week of Jan too (at least, no backlog here…but probably i need to refresh myself of all the concepts)
4. credit – read the cases & refresh myself of the loan concepts
plus here are other stuff am thinking about:
1. CLAP – ano na kaya ang nangyayari sa mga external liaisons / marketing kids?
2. there’s a deadline on jan 9…filing of candidacy for LSG…takbo kaya ako?
3. bird flu article for world bulletin – you have got to start on this na, lorybeth!
4. documentation of bar ops org structure (including roles & responsibilities)
tama na ang bakasyon mode ko!!! question is…how do i now snap out of this when the cool holiday air still surrounds me? such a rhetorical Q. grabe, i pray for motivation to work.