the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random things
1) i really am a lazy person and the thing that i really love to do the most is to spend time in dreamland (i love sleeping. if only i could sleep all day long without missing on life).
2) i’m not fond of jewelry or other kikay abubots.
3) i’m actually quite matipid, but there are some things that i don’t scrimp money on – techy stuff and academic materials and an occassional (hindi palagi) sumptuous meal.
4) now, i’m not as thoughtful as i’d like to be. but when i was a little girl, i made bday cards for everyone in my family and remembered wedding anniversaries of the older (& of course married) people
5) during my coming of age a.k.a. pre-adolescent & adolescent years, i was an awkward, tall, lanky girl who was bespectacled and had a speckle of pimples. i felt really ugly and unpopular such that when i was in 5th grade, i was so quiet in school and was introverted even at home.
6) i was a precocious little girl. i was an onloy child for 8 yrs and i felt that the world revolved around me. i was fortunate to be loved by everyone who knew me and i loved everyone too.
7) i had a love-hate relationship with my dad. i wasn’t exactly the ideal daughter when he was still alive. during my pre-teen years, i’d always talk back to him and give him a piece of my mind. but for the most part, i really love my dad, i look up to him and i miss him very much. i’m thankful because he left a good legacy for me and my sister.
8) my mom taught me to be diplomatic. she’d refuse to talk to me if i raised my voice or if i was disrespectful. she’d get angry at me if i’m not pleasant to be with. aside from that, she emphasized the importance of having a close personal relationship with God.
mgs, pola, miles, mac, soph, berns, omar, tin, iona