This is a survey about your dream wedding, whether it be in the next or after ten years. So, please answer after you read, the person who answered this before you took a great deal of effort. This is going to be fun.
1. How old are you?
2 . Are you single or in a relationship?
in a relationship
3 . At what age do you think you’ll get married?
i always wanted to get married at the age of 28 or 29. (that figures)
4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
garden wedding sana but i think the church wedding wld fit the budget more
7. Where do you want to get married?
sa church namin. (originally dun sa chapel papuntang national highschool for the arts)
8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
kahit saan, somewhere nice that we haven’t been to yet.
9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
about a 100. (guests beyond the top 100 have to bring their own food –> potluck na. hehe)
10 . Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
One that fits our budget. (ditto)
11 . Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
12 . How many layers of cake do you want to have?
just one. the rest styro / the little cakes that are to be given away. di naman tlaga nakakain yung cake eh. sayang lang ang maraming layers.
13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
simple place with a cozy atmosphere
14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
yung civil wedding namin, probably before lunch? or late afternoon? yung church wedding namin, evening
15 . You’d rather have your reception outdoor s or indoors?
16 . Do you like a grand entrance? (for girls)
17. How do you like your bride enter? (for boys)
18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding.
sa civil wedding, wala. no frills. sa church wedding, i like these: yesu joy of man’s desiring, tunay na ligaya, ikaw (classic eh…to be sung by a quartet), minsan lang kitang iibigin. surprise na lang if i’m singing. (pero baka hindi, i might cry)
19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night person. definitely
20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
a touching one
21 . What age do you want to get married?
28 & 29 😉 .
22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
someone who’d be committed to me for life, who’d take good care of me, complement me, and give me enough space to grow so that i could continue to be the person God wants me to be (vice versa sa lahat nang yon), masipag naman & will always try to be a good provider, will try to get along well with my slightly eccentric family, sweet but not mushy, funny at the right moments (and could take, even laugh at my jokes. haha), simple lang (not extravagant) –> yep, mike’s all that. 🙂
23 . Do prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork?
24 . Champagne or red wine?
25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
26 . Money or household appliances/things?
money (or pwede rin things/household appliances from a list)
27. Who will pay for the bills?
kami. we’ve been saving up for it. but sponsors more than welcome to contribute! 🙂
28. Are you ready for married life?
i think so (dapat lang! but i still have to learn how to cook and to be domesticated)