1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
– get engaged
– get married
– do a donna cruz number in front of the UP Law student body
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– let’s just say i make resolutions as i go along, not just in time for the New Year
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
– My grandmother…11 days before my wedding.
5. What countries did you visit?
– Wala. To think my passport expired and I haven’t renewed it yet.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
– A stronger relationship with God (din)
– More money
– More time
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– December 17, 2007 – the day i got married!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– nosingle remarkable achievement yata…it’s a daily (sometimes tiring) grind of juggling multiple priorities and trying to be excellent in all of them
9. What was your biggest failure?
– relationships with my family members are not that good
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
– just the normal occassional flu, nothing serious
11. What was the best thing you bought?
– my husband and i bought a high-tech wifi router last week! and a brown leather couch which still has to be delivered. we love those purchases.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
— mike’s hehe 😉
13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?
– some members of my family (malamang ako rin para sa kanila)
14. Where did most of your money go?
– on our wedding!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– getting married
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
– probably “Two Words” and “Built to Last”
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? –> happier, definitely
ii. thinner or fatter? –> same lang yata
iii. richer or poorer? –> i dunno
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
– more understanding. more sensitivity to other people’s needs / feelings / quirks
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
– less worrying, less negative reactions
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
– quality time with mike (it’s our first christmas as husband & wife)
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
– still am in love
23. How many one-night stands?
– this should have been a 2002 question
24. What was your favourite TV program?
– marimar (haha, baduy)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
– hate is such a strong word. (ditto)
26. What was the best book you read?
– i’ve read a lot of books but none of them actually stands out from the rest. haha.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
– NU 107 (didn’t listen to it before)
28. What did you want and get?
– a simple, intimate, no-frills yet heart-warming and elegant wedding…
29. What did you want and not get?
– …that was planned according to how i pictured it to be planned
– for my grandmother to still be alive to see me walk down the aisle
30. Favorite film of this year?
– hmmm….ano nga ba? ewan
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– nagmukmok kasi mike was stuck in dos palmas for a work trip.
– had a simple celebration with my family
– turned 28
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
– i dunno…i would say it worked out for the best, i learned a lot of lessons.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
34. What kept you sane?
– friends especially my closest friends in law school, mike, God
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– oh ji ho
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
– madami eh! halos lahat
37. Who did you miss?
– lately, my grandmother
38. Who was the best new person you met?
– i dunno
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
– think before you act…be more loving.
“In a while, in a word, you & i forever changed…” (yeah, forever changed indeed!)