He is preparing a place for me (us)…
that is one promise that i am holding on to this 2010 (specifically by october, as our 1yr lease with cityland rada ends). specifically, as mentioned in a previous post, i hold on to the following verses:
1. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” (John 14:1-3).
2. “He provides food for the cattle and for the young ravens when they call. His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor His delight in the legs of a man; the Lord delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love.” – Psalm 147: 9-11.
with these verses in my mind, mike and i are praying for the following things in a condo / place of our own:
1. location: legaspi or salcedo village (my preference: legaspi village) or outskirts of legaspi but still walking distance to our work places
2. cost: P2M-3M, P1-1.5M down with flexible terms
4. good investment in the future
5. w/ parking if possible
6. at least 1 BR