I’ve been getting some OB recommendations from friends. But my questions are:
- When should I start seeing one?
- Who among those referred should I see?
- Could we still put this off?
- How could we afford this? – As it is now, I don’t exactly know how we could afford a baby. Even pre-natal care is costly.
- Could we already handle the responsibility?
These are just some of the questions lurking in my mind. Though part of me feels that it may already be time to have a baby, a huge part of me is scared. As in, if the prospects of getting married only scared me a little, the prospects of being a Mom, scares me a lot. As of now, I feel like I’m not yet qualified to be one.
How does one become qualified to be one, anyway?
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.